henriette aka LUNA

24.3.07

February 2007
.
Surprise!!!!!!
.
After the last great days in the metropolis Buenos Aires
the fantastic and funny time with awesome nice people
I started at the 05th of feb.2007 from the Ezeiza airport my long time ahead booked journey back to Europe.
after I reached the rainy, cold and grey Europe I went the next day (Wednesday, 07th) to start the sunny side of this happening;
surprising family and friend!
.
My sister is expecting her first baby this week and in this case it was more or less programmed; huge happiness when the ‘ant’ from America is back!
.

So my dear lovely, nice, funny and exited readers –
thank you for ‘traveling’ with me and I hope you
don’t forget me and mz trip too soon –
one day for sure I can say it goes on with
LUNA ON THE ROAD -
LUNA
LUNA
TRAVELLUNA :o)
.